Here at PCFix we have a 'Buy Back' service where you can trade in your phone, tablet, laptop, desktop tower or consoles to get cash straight in your hand the same day.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- You bring your items into one of our stores.
- We’ll discuss your needs with you.
- We’ll test your Buy Back items, give you cash for them, place them in secure storage, and guarantee you the right to buy back the items from us within 28 days.
- Within the next 28 days you can return to buy back your goods for the price we paid you for them, plus an option fee for the service.
- You can even extend the agreement by a further 28 days with our one-off renewal option. This involves paying the fee at the time of repurchase and at the time of renewal. Unfortunately no further extensions of the Buybacks agreement can be offered.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You’ll need to bring a minimum of two recent documents, one to confirm identity, such as a passport, driving licence or correspondence from HMRC or DWP and another to confirm address, dated from within the last 3 months, such as a utility bill, council correspondence, etc. We need to check these before we can give you any cash for your item. Please click here for a list of acceptable ID documents.
- Your information, photo and subsequent history records will be entered onto our computer database.
To help protect our customers and guard against theft and fraud we need to establish and verify the identity and address of all Buy, Buyback and Pawnbroking customers.
To do this we must have the following:
PROOF OF IDENTITY
- UK Passport *
- UK Photo-card driving licence * (full and provisional at the customer’s current address)
- EU Passport * (for non-UK nationals from an EU country)
- EU National ID card * (for non-UK nationals from an EU country)
- Non-EU Passport * (for non-UK nationals from a country outside the EU) and proof of residency
- or work permit issued by the UK Border Agency
- Non-EU ID Card * (for non-UK nationals from a country outside the EU) and proof of residency or work permit issued by the UK Border Agency
- Old style UK driving licence, plus an additional proof of address (from list below dated in last 3 months)
- Document issued by DWP to confirm entitlement to benefit, taxcredit or pension (dated in last 12 months and at current address); plus, proof of DOB (i.e. Birth Certificate, student card, NHS card, citizen card, letter from the doctor or prescription)
- Document issued by HMRC to confirm payment of income tax or income tax rebate (dated in last 12 months and at current address); plus, proof of DOB (i.e. Birth Certificate, student card, NHS card, citizen card, letter from the doctor or prescription)
* All Photo ID must be in date.
PROOF OF ADDRESS
Dated in the last 3 months
- Utility bills – gas, electric, water, tv license, Sky, internet provider, landline, mobile bill if on contract
- Council issued correspondence – council tax, housing benefit, votingcard, tenancy agreement
- Credit card / bank statements
- Insurance letter – car, house, life / private pension, home, pet
- Other documents issued by government body; jobcentre plus, DWP, HMRC, court letter, CRB check letter
- Photo card driving licence (at current address and in date) if customer has used a passport as proof of identity
- All proofs accepted must be on official headed paper with the full name and address of the company issuing them
- We can’t accept solicitor’s letters as solicitors do not always do any verification checks on their clients, they often just accept the name and address details given. NHS letters cannot be used for the same reason. P45/P60 and payslips are not acceptable as they are issued by your employer (who could be large business or sole trader so we have no way of telling what checks have been carried out)
Proof of address will remain valid on our systems for 6 months from the agreement date.